Ms. Marryam Chaudhry is the Managing Director of Corporate Communications, Lahore.
She is a professional corporate trainer and her company facilitates the business sector by providing practical, interactive and fun filled activity based trainings to the corporate sector through workshops and seminars.
She has conducted numerous trainings, and has 10+ years of experience. She is a former Banker and a Gold Medalist MBA, and has lived most of her life in the United States.
Fast paced solutions, creative techniques and innovative ideas coupled with her expertise in Management & Marketing areas facilitate her as a fully dedicated and passionate trainer. Her area of specialization is HR and related issues. The main focus lies on training and development of the human resources and to keep motivated and equip them with latest knowledge of their field.
She is enlisted on the panels of Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry, SMEDA (Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority), WBIC (Women Business Incubation Center) as well as numerous other organizations.
Training Areas of Expertise
Enlisted as Trainer on Major Panels
- Business Etiquette Development
- Business Leadership - Becoming Management Material
- Excelling as a Manager or Team Leader
- Motivation Training - Motivating Your Workforce
- Negotiating for Results
- Performance Management - Managing Employee Performance
- Soft Skills for Professionals
- Stress / Anger Management
- Team Building - Developing High Performance Teams
- Time Management Training
- Business Writing Skills for Professionals
- Business Writing Skills for Managers
- An Introduction to 5-S & Visual Control
- An Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- The Magic of Strategic Selling
- The Magic of Customer Service
Other Areas of Expertise
- SMEDA - Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority
- LCCI – Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- OSALP - Occupational Safety and Loss Prevention
- WBIC - Women Business Incubation Center
- PITB - Punjab Information Technology Board
- PITAC - Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center Lahore
- One Tree Hill - A subsidiary of Etimaad Engineering
- Ex-Banker, Askari Bank (From Management Trainee to Manager Operations)
- Soft Skill course designer and trainer for NETSOL Technologies
- Lecturer for Curtin University, Australia (off-shore Campus)
- Member of National Speakers and Trainers Association (NSTA)
- Member Ad-Hoc Council for NSTA
- Interview Panelist for Pakistan Education Foundation
- Successful Completion of 5S & Kaizen: Tools and Implementation by NPO, Islamabad
- Successful Completion of “Lateral Thinking” Workshop of Edward DeBono by Dr. Gupta
You may download a full version (pdf) of Ms. Marryam Chaudhry's profile, including her training history, by clicking here